The People's Champ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The People's Champ

Have a Chat and Stay in Touch

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?

Go down 
+7
THE CHAMP
Marg
bec
Gabby
Chezza
tony terrific
Ancy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tony terrific

tony terrific

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:25 pm

it's good to see that more and more are posting but one has to wonder where the Kiwi is ??what with Robbie Deans seeing the light and getting onto the wallabies and the black caps abysmal performance in the cricket not to mention the fall from grace of the ex champion kiwi netballers it probably is no wonder he hasn't been posting !!!!
We wont hold that against him after all there is 50% aussie in him although he wont admit it!!!! and we love him.
C'mon big fella lets hear from you santa santa
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 10:15 am

It's about time you all pulled your bloody fingers out and started posting again- was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of logging on and seeing

"last posting/ reply: ANCY"

Thanks again for everyone's comments on my job- hope I can manage it well!!! affraid

Bring on the pool!! sunny

Hi to all and Merry Xmas!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
tony terrific

tony terrific

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 2:15 pm

Hi Guys,

Has everyone finished their Christmas Shopping and are you all organised for Christmas.I think I am ,just about,tomorrow I only have to do my ironing for 2 weeks,vaccum and wash the floors and finish painting Martys old room...guess I'll be looking for something to do by lunchtime...yeah right...Poor Tony has to go to work...again...his 4th in a row with one more to go on Christmas eve...should be a good one he will need two days to get over it.We dont have a day off together until New Years Day and then not sure when after that.

We have been playing cards with the Champ and Champess and once more I am out first and having an early shower...I think they must cheat...I'm really not that bad...Oh well I had better have that shower
..I will hopefully be speaking to all of you in the next few days and will wish everyone a wonderful Christmas then

Lots of love xxx santa santa santa

PS...the jetsatters have left today for Munich and Jack will be celebrating her birthday and New Years Eve in Vienna..sounds good...but maybe Brightwaters or Hamilton would sound better...I did mention on their Christmas card that there are quite a few places here to explore and better climate too.but I guess they are planning to do that later...
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 2:18 pm

Sorry everyone...that was supposed to be me not Tony Terrific...
Back to top Go down
bec

bec

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 10:36 pm

I think everyone would have realised that Chez, considering you mentioned doing ironing and shopping!

Thanks for our invitation for the 19th Jan. We'll be there! Brad may even break his silence and come to terms with the lack lustre performance of NZ sporting teams! I've told him his presence has been requested on the forum, but still he avoids. I also told him the topic of discussion, and he said something about ringing Tony direct to have it out with him! Be prepared Tony!

No doubt I'll speak to you on Christmas Day, but hope its a great day for everyone. Hope you can enjoy the difference between ours and your normal Christmas, Cat.
santa
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 12:32 am

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! cheers santa rendeer I love you

Check this out, especially for you !!

http://www.busybus.co.uk/design/xmas_santa.swf
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 12:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a very Happy Christmas and Santa was good santa

Ancy I loved that Santa ditty you sent.I'm not sure how to send it on...Tony thought it was great.

Gail phoned today and she was saying her Christmas was very nice but very quiet...those bloody kids...and today being Jackos birthday is a little hard at times,but to think they in Vienna celebrating I cant be selfish...or maybe just a little.How wonderful to think back in a few years and remember a birthday like that.

Hopefully when they get back to london they will finally come back on here and share some of their news and photos.

It lokks like everyone who came to America with us will be there on the 19th...should be great...hope we dont bore everyone...oh well bad luck

If I dont get back on here before New Years Eve I hope everyone has a great time and the new year ahead is very special..will be for Brad and Bec

lots of love xxx
Back to top Go down
tony terrific

tony terrific

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 1:52 pm

Wishing everyone on the forum a 'Happy New Year' see you all in 2008!!
Back to top Go down
Conrad Turnbull

Conrad Turnbull

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: 19th Thingy   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 pm

I can't wait to go swimming with everybody on 19th January. NICE !!!
Back to top Go down
Gabby

Gabby

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Uh - Oh - he's baaaaaaaack!!
affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

It is good to hear that everyone is well and had a happy christmas in the warm weather! We had a great time in Munich and Austria. Although it was very COLD! Highlights was probably in Munich were we spent some time in Hoff Brau beer House, bought a Dondle (traditional German dress) and did a tour of Dachu a concentration camp. We also got in two days skiing in Slazburg which was good.

Photo's looks great! I will have to check out the flicker site and put some of our photos on.

Congrat's on the job Ancy that sounds great!

Also thanks for the lovely Birthday wishes, sorry I missed your calls/texts. Our phones were off because we went to this dinner/concernt were we saw an orchestra playing a bit of Mozart music. Plus there was also a bit of opera and ballet performances. It was quite a nice night - a pressie from Em, which was nice!

Also FYI - my mobile has actually now changed. My mobile number within UK is 0795 642 6032 (- but you have to put the international code etc first and I can never remember what that is!)

At the mo, Luke and Em's cousin Michael and his friend are staying with us. They are staying til Weds which has been nice. Good to see fam from home, so if anyone wants to visit they are more then welcome to stay!

Don't have any other news except maybe that next weekend we are planning a very English experience by going to high tea at the Dorcester (Do you think they will serve coffee? haha). No denims r allowed, so it will be very posh I am sure! Then we are meeting friends at a blues club for a few jugs of beer! Sounds kinda random as will be going from one extreme to the other but will be fun!

Love you all
J xxx
Back to top Go down
Marg

Marg

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 4:26 am

Hi All.....especially Jacko, Luke and Em,
Hope everyone has had a great New Year and am looking forward to our get-together on the 19th.
Jacko and Luke you will be missed as you were a big part of our American Holiday...

Jack, I hope you received my message for your birthday sweetheart and thank you for our Xmas treats... santa next year I will be more organised and get something to you guys....but you might be home by then bounce

Your trip sounded great and am looking forward to the photos.

We still have our visitors here but they leave on Friday (Yahoo).
They haven't been a problem but just having extra people, especially from o/s you feel obligated to entertain them and cook different things they are not used to eating

I am looking forward to seeing Scarlett and Veronika and am sure Little Veronika isn't the little bub I saw last.

Invited the Champ and Cat for dinner tomorrow night as a farewell to our visitors but the Champ is in Queensland for the day.

Bring on the 19th. Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi Jackie- happy belated Do-dah day!!! cheers I love you

So happy you have joined us again!!

Hugs and kisses to both you and Luke- thanks for the congrats too,

xxxxx Ancy xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:49 am

Hi Guys,

It is very good to see Jacko back on here bounce bounce I didnt realise she lost her access to the forum but Tony was able to send her his copy of email with link to forum.Hopefully she will be able to add photos soon .I just received a phone call from her,they were on their way home from a big day of a High Tea at The Dorchester then a jazz pub for the rest of the day and night...they sounded pretty merry...good to see they are having a great time,they certainly know how to enjoy themselves!!!

For next weekend(by the way it is predicted to rain all week including next Saturday,oh well it wouldnt be a party here if it didnt rain or wind blow us away)if anyone has any blow up mattress that would be great.

I have been thinking about eating about 5pm so will have to have plenty of food for especially drinkers beore that time so I thought I would call Ancy and find out about toppings for the,I think, Turkish bread.Tony thought he would make pizzas and Maureen Shamley is making spinach triangles so I am trying to think of something else easy that can be done day before.It is also another special day as it is Johnny Wood birthday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone
lots of lovexxx
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:47 am

Looked on the weather report and it states possible showers with a high of 26 for Saturday. So hopefully the showers don't come. I am pretty sure that I will be coming down friday day as well. Not 100% sure though.
Back to top Go down
https://usatrip.forumotion.com
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:34 am

Hi Champ,

keep meaning to ask if you and your beautiful bride have seen I am Legend yet...have not heard too many good things about it...How was American Gangster...Denzel Washington should bring some class to it..not sure about that other yobo though...
looking forward to seeing you both on Friday

love you lots xxx
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:59 pm

I saw American Gangster on Sunday, it was really good. Russell Crowe was better than Denzel, no joke he was awesome. Crowe played a different character and was easily the best actor in it. Yeah I saw I Am Legend and loved it, I still prefer it over American Gangster. It was an Awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
bec

bec

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:43 am

Considering I have only been to the movies once or twice in the last 3 years..I have seen I am Legend too! I wasn't going to bother watching, as I didn't think I'd like it but was surprised. It wasn't bad. The good news for us who don't get out much is that we have a "dodgy dvd contact" who we buy new releases from for $7. I'll bring I am Legend up for you on the weekend Chez. Brad also has bought American Gangster, but hasn't watched it yet. I'm waiting on 27 dresses too.

I don't have a blow up mattress anymore (deflated one too many times) but can bring 2 foam mattresses if you'd like them. Mum also said to bring my spare cutlery, which I will do. Let me know if you need anything else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:20 pm

i am pretty sure i have a double mattress- unless it has been given to bec and mum?? can't remember......

Chez- dont fuss about stuff- it can and will just evolve, they always do!!

We will organise the dips etc, am sure mum has already said that. All will be well- plus we can still swim if it rains.... are people concerned about getting wet?? affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:58 am

I would just like to thank everybody for everything that they did on the weekend. It couldn't of happened without you all and both Catherine and I are very thankfull to have you. We love you all dearly and thankyou for everthing that you did for us in America and back home in Australia.
Love The Champ & Cat
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 8:20 am

I would also like to add to THE CHAMPS post how grateful I am for evryone coming and to all the help we received.It was great to see everyone there,it was a shame all of the American travellers could not get together to find out things that went on when we all were not there and different opinions about places we went to.Maybe we could still arrange something at a later date.I am sorry I didnt get a chance to get around to everyone but I hope everyone had a good time.Especially the wonderful young couple whom we were celebrating. cheers cheers

There is a part of me that gets kind of sad when I get on here and see other past topics and think about the time when we were all adding to them about things to do on our trip and getting excited about the wedding and about seeing Jack & Luke but I have wonderful memories and that is really what it is all about.

lots of love to everone xxx
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:22 am

We can always plan another trip..... Thailand!!

Cat, where is the recipe for the cookies??? Don't make me use force lol! - I NEED to make some!!!

xxx Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Actually Ancy,I was only saying to The Champ tonight how much we want to taste those cookies as EVERYONE has commented on them.

How did you go Ancy darling going back to school?Was it okay?
I am so slack as I have been meaning to ring you to thank you for everything you did for the party and also for the frame with the photos of New York.I love it so much and it is exactly what I wanted there.

You can count us in for Thailand
Back to top Go down
bec

bec

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:23 am

Really?? We were contemplating Thailand before the baby is born. Maybe June/July??
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi Chez- pleasure about photos. So happy you like them (obviously hoped so!!)

School has been ok- flat out though, hard to get a moment to do stuff for me- have three real idiots I am incharge of..... groan!!

....still waiting on the cookies recipe.... Cat!!!!.........

Bec- thought you'd plan something like that- could be a real go-er!!

Gab- been thinking of you, too! Hope all is good with you, and you are happy!!

Hi to everyone else!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People's Champ :: Your first category :: The New Forum-
Jump to: