The People's Champ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The People's Champ

Have a Chat and Stay in Touch

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?

Go down 
+7
THE CHAMP
Marg
bec
Gabby
Chezza
tony terrific
Ancy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ancy

Ancy

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? Empty
PostSubject: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 12:40 pm

Just wondering if anyone visits to check things out?
Thought that was the deal to still stay connected- especially to Jakie and Luke!!
Back to top Go down
tony terrific

tony terrific

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:29 pm

Hi Ancy ,
Yes we have had a look without logging on good to see you have made a start we were on Skype to Jackie and Luke tonight and they are planning their next trip to the Greek Isle with Gail and John Emma & Josh and there is a vacancy for 2 people as they are hiring a sailing boat and sailing around the islands it is an 8 berth sailing boat!
Bec and Brad should have posted B4 their trip to NZ !!!
Bec sent an SMS today with a photo of Harry with a birthday hat on ,it was a good one !

Keep Posting
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:53 pm

Hi Ancy Darling, sunny
Yes we are still visiting.I have been on a few times before and also had a look today to see if anyone was still here but didnt leave anything as I thought no one was visiting anymore.We have Marty and Cat with us tonight and are going back with them tomorrow to take Conrads car with the table and chairs that are Lukes and Jacks for them to use while the jetsetters are busy,Gabby doesnt need them as she has her own ones she is happy to use.Speaking of Gabby she was offered(and accepted) a job next year with West Wallsend High,near Newcastle,it is for 3 days a week.She was very happy to hear they said she was a targetted grad and they were thrilled they were able to get her and hoped she might consider increasing her days in the future.
I sawTony mentioned the trip Jack,luke,Gail,John,Emma and Josh are planning for next June.It would be unbelievable to be able to go but I'm not sure we could do it...we will have to sit down and thrash out a few things first...makes a difference when you dont have any frequent flyers left.
Photo of Harry was gorgeous and he looked a real happy birthday boy...hope he had a great day and we can catch up with him soon.

I have had it on my mind to get on here and say a big thank you to all our wonderful family and friends who came wiith us and shared in our wonderful celebrations and holiday.I was so inpressed in everything and think it is agreat and amazing place to travel to and would love to go back as soon as possible.There is so much more I would like to say about our trip and will get on here again to compare notes with everyone who also wants to visit but as it is about midnight I had better go to bed.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling sweetheart...see you soon

love you lotsxxx
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 11:59 am

cheers Great- you guys are still visiting!!cheers

I actually felt sorry for Scotty- being the newest member when everything was all wrapped up!!

Hi to anyone/ evryone else still checking out the site.

Again, congrats Gabby- that's great news!! I am going for a position soon- just have to get the application done:affraid:

Hope Marty and Cat are settling in- haven't brought over the floor cushion- cause I heard you bought a lounge. If you'd still like it, let me know!!

So, when's the get together to photo swap?? Anyone...... Anyone....?
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 11:22 am

Hi Baby, sunny
We were thinking of having something on the 1/2nd dec 2007 but thought it would be to difficult for too many people to attend so have changed it to about middle of January but will make a definite date very soon and will let everyone know.It would be a good time to see everyones photos and talk about everything that happened...I was wondering if we could have a tv or computer set up and have photos on disc and keep playing them .Probably bore everyone else s....... but we would enjoy it.

What is the new position you are going for ???Is it at the same school??

We borrowed Conrads car and took table and chairs to Cat and Martys new home but we were not able to get it in the door...very frustrating as only about 2cm in it so had to leave it in the garage..hopefully they will be able to work something out or otherwise they will proably get tied of having to take their evening meal all the way to the garage to eat.Apart from that everything looks great there and it is a lovely area to live.They have already made a difference with decorating...might have to give Cat credit there I think.They might have a problem with their lounge and are going to contact shop where it was bought,hopefully it will be okay.

Will talk soon... keep up the good work,Sweetheart xxx
Back to top Go down
Gabby

Gabby

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi All,

Great idea to keep this going - very happy to catch up with everyone. Welcome Scotty - hope to read lots of posts from you!!! Ancy - what job are you going for???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 2:04 am

Hey Champ,
have you changed the title of this forum or has it always been The Peoples Champ...and I havent noticed..

Also to all my other Dr.Philites....The show we saw taped was shown on USA TV on Friday so not sure how far behind we are Question Question

Talk later as have to go shopping now..hopefully to start Christmas shopping...xxx
Back to top Go down
bec

bec

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 3:08 am

Hi Everyone. Glad this is continuing...especially to be able to keep in touch with those who are far, far away! Well done Ancy getting us started!

Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes to Harry. We had a very quick trip to NZ for Brad's dad's 65th birthday, and Harry had a little party of his own on Saturday afternoon with his cousins. He loved playing with the kids and had a ball. Doesn't understand that we can't go and visit them at the drop of a hat though.

Maybe we could get the table into The Champ and Cat's over balcony? Brad helped lift his mum's new lounge into their house that way on the weekend. I'll talk to Brad and try get a solution. I don't suppose the legs come off??? I'm sure you would have tried that already.

The Champ and Cat, Brad will get the washing machine for you this week.

Good work on your job Gab. I did get your message, but just haven't had a spare second until now to reply.

Have a good week everyone.

Bec Very Happy

p.s Mr M Ryan, I'm not real sure I like the way this forum changes your name automatically to The Champ. Whatever happened to freedom of speech!!??? And ha ha, I found a way around it!!
Back to top Go down
Marg

Marg

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 am

Chez....I phoned Channel 10 when I knew that the Dr. Phil show we had watched....Scary Skinny, was to be aired in U.S.A. and they told me to phone after it had been viewed...so I phoned last week...left a message to ask them the screening time in Aus and they didn't return my call....I'll phone them again tomorrow.

Congrats Gab on your job sweetheart.

Happy belated birthday to Shazza.. bom Hope it was a little like this.

Hope Cat's job is going well and she isn't having to walk the great distance she did for the interview.

Lots of love to Jacko and Luke...it was great to see you but I miss you already.

Go the Forum.
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 1:45 pm

Whats this...I hadnt realised..is that true that THE CHAMPS name changes automatically to that...maybe we will have to go back to calling him The Mouse like we did when he was a little fella...although I think Gabby still does Question Question
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 1:21 am

It's good to see that people are getting back online. Soon I will be adding a link for people to upload and share their photos from the trip. Or if they just want to add cute ones of themselves?

Luke please limit your Budgie Smuggler photos, however with that newly grown moustache it might be kinda nice.

P.S
You might notice a new icon called Gallery, check it out and load some good pics.
Back to top Go down
https://usatrip.forumotion.com
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 10:50 am

Hi Everyone...but especially my beautiful daughter in-law

Happy Thanksgiving Sweetheart...hope you and your husband have a lovely night and enjoy your special dinner together.
Also the photo on the gallery of the two of you I think is wonderful...I will definetely will be getting a copy of that.Looking forward to seeing many more and hopefully everyone else will put their photos on here soon...we were dissapointed we dont have many wedding photos as we were not in a position to take many so will have to rely on others.I am a bit affraid that everyone was too busy enjoying themselves at the reception to take many photos there but hopefully with allof us we will get some good ones..cant wait to see them and we will have to get hold of others so we can have a disc going on the computer or tv for party for The Champ and Cat...We will come up with a date this weekend for that celebration...maybe week before Australia day ...actually how does Australia Day work for everyone...especially being a long weekend..might work...let me know thoughts.

catch up soonxxx
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 2:11 pm

Hi Gab and Chez- going for Head Teacher Welfare, still at Auburn- permanent position, which would be tops!!

Hey Champ- beautiful photo of you and cat- can we add photos to the gallery??

I am the laughing stock at the local Dick Smith's, as they have 10cent prints when over 200 printed, think I have gone past the 1000 count now.... affraid

....I have done multiples of the canyon and people shots if anyone wants one- feel free, when we all meet up.

Chez- who cares if people get bored, if they do, they shouldn't have joined the party!! Bugger them (not literally!!! pale ) I say!!
Back to top Go down
Gabby

Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 1:55 am

Hi Mum. Oz day sounds good to me. Photo of The Champ & Cat on gallery is great - I would like a copy of that as well.

what about putting his name in like this M.a.r.t.i.n

HAHA!! I AM THE CHAMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi Guys,

Well we have passed on the sad news to Jack that we wont be coming to Greece with them next year as it is a bit too close to our last trip for it to be possible...but we would still love to make it over there before they come home...and the way they seem to be enjoying themselves that might not be for quite a while...(anyone needing about 5 magazines from travel agent on Greece ,Europe and London I am happy to pass on)

Still not sure about date for get together and celebration for love birds but we feel there might be too many people going away on long weekend so might have to go back to weekend before ie.19/1/08...any other thoughts???

I cant wait to see other photos when everyone gets a chance to put them on here...Steves photos are really wonderful!!!

lots of love & xxxx
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 12:21 pm

Who would bother- when you've seen those shots??!!

Can anyone comment- is it easy to set up, and do you have a photo size restriction?? My photo files/ quality are huge- may need to resize them (all 900 of them affraid )

Woodsy- looking forward to seeing your photos too Very Happy Did that filter fit??

Just added some photos- did you guys allow all to view?? or just friends??

Have only done a few LA ones at the moment....
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:00 am

Hey Ancy
If you are talking about flickr it is easy to setup. Just sign in to use it, and then download flickr photo uploader. I can't remember if there is function that resizes the photos or not. If there isn't then download a program called Irfanview which will enable you to resize images with ease. You can share them with everyone you know threw the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://usatrip.forumotion.com
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:38 pm

Thanks, Champ- you really are the Champ!!

Hoped someone would know how to help me!!

Settling in nicely? Congrats, Cat- only just heard you got the job!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:38 pm

HI guys,

Ancy didnt you say you added photos???...I cant find them...While I think Steves photos are outstanding has anyone wondered about the fact that he is in a lot of them....Maybe Catherine deserves some of those accolades.

Becky, sorry I havent phoned you to see how you guys are after your trip and precious little Harrisons birthday...a very slack Aunty and Great Aunty...did you see the great photo of Harry on Steves photos...the one of him on the dance floor Question Question

Ancy,when will you find out about your job Question Question

Any comments about date for gettogether Question Question Does it suit everyone??

lots of love xxx
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:43 pm

Am I the slack Aunty?? I sure did see it- it's tops!!

I don't know how to set it up so you all can see the photos- will log on now and change it for all to see and go from there......

keep u posted!!

Done it...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ancy75/

The wedding pics are great- but I meant the more artistic shots with Steves....

Plus, where are they all... aren't they wanting to join the gang??
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 12:35 am

Ancy,darling,you are definitely NOT the slack aunty...you wouldnt know how to be I meant me as in aunty to Bec and great aunty to Harry as I havent spoken to them since they have been back about the trip and Harrys birthday.....Do you mean where are they as in they are not on here??cause I dont think The Champ...sorry The Champ...has told them about this or set them up...Im talking about Steve and others...is that who you are talking about??.Also how many photos do you need to print before you can get them for 10c a print...I will have to do that as I would like to put together an album.

love you lots xxx
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 12:58 am

Ok- you answered my questions about the boys-Champ, what's doing??

200 plus photos at 10c, I think I have hit the 2000+!! They laugh at me when I leave each time.

Have printed plenty of spares I think you'd want, but check out my photo link and let me know if you want any. Have ebbn resizing (thanks The Champ) to add more.
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi Guys,

The photos just keep getting better and better...How do I put them on to disc?can I choose some from photos on forum and some of ours and some from someone else and put them all on to disc and then go to somewhere and print all from disc?Does that disc then play on dvd through TV??I guess I need Smarty...(wonder if that will change) to help me.

We have mentioned to Jack and Luke about getting on here but they havent looked since they left for USA...keep saying they will...we havent seen their photos yet...must be too busy planning exciting trips...

lots of love xxx
Back to top Go down
Gabby

Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 1:00 am

Hi Ancy - I want a copy of the photo of Scarlett & Harry and Scarlett & The Champ.

Hi Scotty - welcome aboard the crazy ride!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 8:12 am

The thing is... Scotty has been registered but I'm not sure if he has been shown how to get on here...Smarty might have to show him,also I dont think Shazza can access a computer.She might have to put in a request to Santa for a laptop.

Something I have been meaning to ask about is...peoples favourite places they visited and places they would deffinitely go back to.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People's Champ :: Your first category :: The New Forum-
Jump to: