The People's Champ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The People's Champ

Have a Chat and Stay in Touch

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?

Go down 
+7
THE CHAMP
Marg
bec
Gabby
Chezza
tony terrific
Ancy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gail

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:45 am

Hi Everyone

Thanks Chezza and Tony for the Aussie wedding night, we had a great time , it was great to see everyone.

If anyone is considering Thailand, we are in Phuket 15-20th July. I can even save the heartache of endless internet searching (haha) we have the Merlin Beach Resort for around $130 a night. How amazing if our Aussie mates were there too!!!
Back to top Go down
bec

bec

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:50 am

We're still discussing it. End of July might be pushing it for me to be travelling. We would also stay at Merlin Beach if we were to go. We've been there twice before and love it.

I'm very jealous of you Gail...the fact that you are definitely going!
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:48 am

Yes Bec,I agree,I am very jealous of Gail too.We would love to go but once more the cold facts are that we should put it off for a bit longer.We will probably have a VERY quiet year and hopefully be able to do some travelling and visiting next year.I guess you will need to get organised quite soon so you dont leave it too late to travel...Is it 7 or 8 months cut off when you are not allowed to fly?

Hope everyone well
lots of love xxx
Back to top Go down
tony terrific

tony terrific

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Happy birthday to Gail,who turns ???? on 17/2.Many happy returns and we will celebrate with you in the very near future
Back to top Go down
bec

bec

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 am

Happy Birthday Gail! Hope you have a great day.

I think its 32 weeks when you have to stop flying Chez. I'd be happy to stay close to home and just have some time away. Brad's mum and Dad are coming over in May for 10 days, so not sure what we'll do...if anything. Thailand would be wonderful but I think we're best saving our pennies!
Back to top Go down
Marg

Marg

Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 10:31 pm

I too would like to wish Gail a very Happy Belated Birthday.

Hope you had lots of fun.

How are our jet-setting Jackie, Luke and Emma???

And where are they off to next??

Love to all

Marg
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Thankyou for the good wishes   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Thanks to everyone for the happy birthdays. I did have a great weekend (races and lunch on sunday at the yacht club). It is such fun getting this old!!!!

Love Gail
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:32 am

Hi Everyone,

Marg,Jackie and Luke have just been to Belfast last weekend,this weekend they go to Paris for a marathon for Luke,Emma and Josh but Jack is going to shop.For Easter they are going to Italy skiing and then April 13th Jack and Luke will go to Turkey for 2 weeks and will be in Gallipoli for Anzac day.They then have 2 weeks in June sailing around the Greek Islands and then I think 1 week in Croatia...that is the first half of the year taken care of ...not sure where they will be going for the last half,although I do know they will be in Germany for Octoberfest..but maybe if Luke does Movember again Jack might want to hide him away.Also there is a chance they will come home...for a visit ...about this time next year,so that would be wonderful.

I'm sure you are excited about your trip to Hong Kong and I'm sorry it is unlikely we will be able to see you before you go but we will definitely seeyou soon after you get back.Tony will probably be unemployed so we will have more weekends available.He found out yesterday that apart from working Wed.Thur,Fri and Sun he will also be working Mon night ,Tues and Thurs and that will be about the end except for an odd day until the 12th march when bws takes over.I'll talk to you soon though.

lots of love xxx
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Forgot to say it is Woodsy Birthday today..not sure if he has time these days to have a look at the forum and Shaz got a laptop for christmas but does not have broadband...but they have moved into a property rental today...just what you want to do on your 50th birthday..so they will probably get it on and Shaz can join the forum once more so...

cheers cheers HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY WOODSY...CANT WAIT TO HAVE A DRINK WITH YOU NOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF US. drunken drunken .I do know some of us have left the 50's but the half century celebration last forever... bounce bounce

love you lots Woodsy xxx
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:36 am

Hi Everyone,

I would just like to wish a very special couple sunny HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.Can you believe it was 6 years ago today that Gabby and Conrad were married cheers cheers

love you lotsxxx
Back to top Go down
Gabby

Gabby

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 am

Thanks Mummy! Good to see you keeping the forum alive!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?   Post USA- anyone still "visiting"? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post USA- anyone still "visiting"?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People's Champ :: Your first category :: The New Forum-
Jump to: