The People's Champ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The People's Champ

Have a Chat and Stay in Touch

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome

Go down 
+12
Cat (Marty's Woman)
Chezza
Brad the kiwi
Favourite Uncle
Sarah is nice
Jackie
Gabby
bec
tony terrific
Gail
Woodsy
THE CHAMP
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jackie

Jackie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 10:15 pm

As if you wouldn't!!! You will have a gorgess baby!!! I can just imagine that your baby will be so stimulated by your humor that he/she will grow up to be so quick everyone will love them!! jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 7:15 am

Good to see drab old England hasn't stolen your sweetness, Jackie! Thanks!! I love you
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:11 am

I will have bloody gorgeous babies so you can always buy one of mine.
Who knows Luke may have a few little fatherless bastards running around as we speak. I thought that move to England was rather rushed.
Back to top Go down
https://usatrip.forumotion.com
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:24 pm

Martin Anthony,

You deserved to be banned for that comment...I think an apology is in order.Also Conrad might have to receive a yellow card Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 am

What's Conrad's warning for.... although I can think of many reasons, but specifically??

Thanks for the offer, Marty- but might give it a go ourselves first, atleast to see!!
Back to top Go down
Cat (Marty's Woman)

Cat (Marty's Woman)

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 am

First, I would like to offer my apologies for not posting in so long. We have had a crazy summer at work and now football season is about to begin. I'm afraid I won't have much down time until the honeymoon.

Second, I must also say how terribly jealous I am of all of you going to Vegas. Just remember that while you are out having fun I will be helping man wedding-planning central and going for runs to try to fit into my dress!

Third, I know this is about 3 months too late, but when booking my and Marty's domestic flights in the US I rediscovered a terrific flight search: www.kayak.com. Just in case anyone needs last minute flights, this is the best.

About the Days Inn hotel: most of these are pretty good and really cheap. But, as it is a chain, be careful because some of them are really seedy as well.

It has been between 39-41 degrees in Nashville this week, so lets hope it cools down a bit in the next few months. 65 days until the wedding and 41 days until I leave for AU. I can't wait to see all of you soon!

And Gab, many thanks for another beautiful soon-to-be neice. I'm sure you and Conrad are very proud, as you should be.
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 1:45 pm

Nice to hear from you, Cat! I would be happy for the weather to be the same- love the heat!! Hope it stays warm!!sunny I have weather watch of every place we are going to visit on my email home page to keep track of what it's like- especially the Bahamas!!Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 12:38 am

Oh my god Ancy where do you find the time? I wish I was as organised as you!
Marty, did you happen to delete one of my posts? I'm sure I responded to your last comment? Although maybe I decided it was best to ignore? scratch - I can't remember! silent See - i am in desperate need of a holiday What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:36 am

Hi Jackie- time for what... posting? I am ignoring my job on some days...other days I can't sleep and log on for something to do at 4:30am...but basically I don't do much except go to the gym then come home and read what's going on! I just love talking to everyone- especially you!
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:26 pm

Hi all we are on a train half way to Edinburgh im typing this on jackies phone! I was out with a guy from work last night in from usa unfortunately we cannot just shoot anyone when were there they have to be trespassing..think thats why conrad wants a property there..have fun those at ems farewell we'll get back into planning mode next week. 11 days till em arrives yee haa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah is nice

Sarah is nice

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:31 pm

...she's not yours yet lukie..!..

hey do u guys think around 6pm tonight (9am sat morn for u) you guys can come online on web cam and be virtual guests at the partay?
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 5:16 pm

she's almost mine..

btw saz, can you add 10% to your trip budget for admin?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:21 pm

Hey, Jack and Luke- when is Spain?? Can you add a new photo for your posts when you get back- give us a taste of summer, sand and beaches!!Sad sunny

I wanted to get out in the sun on the weekend just gone- so beautiful.... Warren said I had pleanty of time to get wrinkley! Gee, I wonder what he means??cheers Question

(lucky buggers, Jack and Luke- actually hope it rains!!Evil or Very Mad NO, no- just kidding)lol!
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 11:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Sorry I don't get on very often so I have to go back to respond to old posts!

Ancy - I was mainly referring to your weather checking/updates in US and wedding dress selections etc

We were at Edinburgh on WK and to make you feel better - yes - it rained all day Saturday. On Sunday it was nice for most the day though. The men in kilts made up for the glooming weather though!

To gloat a bit - we are also going to Croatia on Fri night - Mond night. Am verra excited about that!! Then go to Spain (Valnecia and Ibiza) with Em on Wed morn til Mon night. Will be working on tan big time over the next week.

I am sure your all ... Sleep ...by now so will move on .....
Back to top Go down
Ancy

Ancy

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 4:04 am

no way Jacko- more like Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad geek scratch Shocked Sad No
Back to top Go down
Gail

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 10:49 pm

Yes Im over LA now too....if wilshire falls through how about days inn hollywood/universal check it out....from 110 us$ great location on sunset boulevard. Motor inn style of accomm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People's Champ :: Your first category :: Previous Topics-
Jump to: