The People's Champ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The People's Champ

Have a Chat and Stay in Touch

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome

Go down 
+12
Cat (Marty's Woman)
Chezza
Brad the kiwi
Favourite Uncle
Sarah is nice
Jackie
Gabby
bec
tony terrific
Gail
Woodsy
THE CHAMP
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Posts   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 11:42 pm

Marty, don't be a post Nazi..! :P
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It's Nice!   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 11:46 pm

ooohhhh yeaahhhh baby, I am now taking off my pants....oopppss sorry wrong chat room..
Back to top Go down
tony terrific

tony terrific

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The sponge   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 5:32 am

I really dont think it is my place to say anything further on the reason behind Shazza receiving that name.I would hate to tarnish her good name and standing in the community.I can only say it might have something to do with her ability to inbibe copious quantities of liquid.My advice to fellow travellers who will be staying in Vegas and enjoying the odd drink or two with the Shazz is to get into shape.You should see how she gets just before happy hour bounce It isnt pretty Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Number of posts : 36

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 5:36 am

Mother bullying is banned from schools and it sure isn't welcome in this forum. Sharon if you feel my mother is being unfair towards you, I can suspend her from using this forum if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://usatrip.forumotion.com
Gail

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Congrats!!!   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 9:22 am

Chezza congratulations on celebrating your 33 yrs anniversary on your own. You are looking so stunning in your pic. that your muscle man may have to be a little more attentive if he wants to make it to 34 years. Smile
Luke shame on you for your comments, what has J been putting in your head!!!
Looking forward to hearing about camden accomm.....!!!!!Sleep
Back to top Go down
Woodsy

Woodsy

Number of posts : 7

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baggage Allowances   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 3:29 pm

I have to stand by my wife in this case and verify the veracity of her claims in relation to the baggage claims.

The allowance as stated on the website http://www.qantas.com.au/info/flying/beforeYouTravel/baggageChecked is 32kg or 70lbs per piece with a limit of two pieces when flying economy to the USA via the Pacific.

Try cutting and pasting the above address into a browser to visit the relevant page.

See you all soon,

Woodsy
Back to top Go down
Woodsy

Woodsy

Number of posts : 7

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baggae Again   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Apologies for the last post (wasn't that a bugle tune?), I hadn't read the previous ones and didn't realise what had been discussed.

Shaz is a bit timid on the keyboard but will get the hang of this system over the next few days and you won't be able to shake her. Marty, you may have to take some editorial control; if she posts like she talks I can see some hard drives smoking.

Good to hear from you Jack and Luke. Please keep the chat lines in your favorites folder in order Luke, that was a bit embarresing for Shaz, and myself, in fact, as I had to explain what cyber sex was. (What made it harder was that I had to keep following her back and forth to the bar fridge as I was talking)

We will arrive in San Francisco on the 17th of September. That's all the itinerary I am prepared to type out at the moment. The Boss will finish it shortly.

Hey Marty, what did you think of the Rugby Test? Top result eh? Looks good for the World Cup. I hope more than anything that if Australia don't win it, New Zealand don't either.
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 am

Yeah it was a great game Dave. I kept telling Dad to leave the channel on the Rugby because he kept switching it to Panthers vs Broncos. I want the good old days back when Australia dominated in League, Cricket and Rugby. cheers
Back to top Go down
Brad the kiwi

Brad the kiwi

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 3:14 pm

affraid affraid

Times like these I wish I really was an Australian. Australia is just to good.
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:03 am

That's the spirit Brad, about time you admitted it.

And I promise that's the last time I do that.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Woodsys cross to bear   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:44 am

Woodsy,I really feel awful as I dont think I have given you the sympathy you deserve.I know you have had a difficult time over the last few years and have had a lot to contend with but after experiencing it first hand yesterday I now have some idea what it must be like.I really had no idea the problem was getting to the stage of memory loss and blackouts. Sleep scratch I thought the worst problem you probably had was having to replace the carpet in front of the bar fridge on a regular basis and the constant trips to liquorland.Maybe you could include in your itinery a couple of days for Shaz to enjoy the comfort of the Betty Ford clinic...she might really get something out of it.Anyway just remember I am here for you . Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
To bring everyone up to date Shaz agreed to pick me up from work yesterday at 4pm but when she had'nt arrived by 4.45pm and I was getting pretty cold and sick of being accosted by patients I rang her and reminded her...Maybe it was irresponsible of me to let her drive...

Shaz, you really didnt think I was going to let you get away with it scot free did you Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:59 pm

Brad

A kiwi is living with us at the moment, and I've been rubbing it in!!!!

What's the go with your photo????

Is big Jim going to be a starter? I heard a whisper he may be.

Have you guys got your itinerary sorted yet?

Cheers
LS
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:05 pm

Woodsy

How come you know so much about cyber sex??? Question Smile
Back to top Go down
Cat (Marty's Woman)

Cat (Marty's Woman)

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 pm

Many thanks to Conrad for bashing my country, but I have full confidence that he will be wearing a cowboy hat and a "God Bless America" t-shirt before he leaves Laughing

I also need to comment on the public transportation thing. SC is a beautiful, wonderful place where everyone has cars. Simply put, there just isn't a need for public transport. However, it just came to my attention that you can get cabs from Columbia to Camden. And Greyhound doesn exist.

The train system here only connects major cities. (www.Amtrack.com) Camden just happens to be along the way but it's just not a feasible option. Also, the lines only run twice a day-- once in either direction.

I called Capitol City Cab (415 S Assembly St, Columbia - 803-233-8294), and they said they will take people from the Columbia Airport to Camden for around $95. I think this is a ridiculous price to pay when my family can drive 30 minutes to come pick you up.

The bus line is at www.greyhound.com. This is probably an okay option, but you would still need to take a cab from the airport in either Charlotte or Columbia to the train station.

Renting a car will give you a lot more freedom to get around.

My family has 4 cars, plus extended family with cars that will be available throughout the weekend. Please don't hesitate to take advantage of us as a cab service. Everyone here is more than happy to help however they can.

A big group of girls (at least any that are in town) could go shopping on Thursday. There is a great little "city" of shops, restaurants, and a movie theather about 25 minutes away that you all will love. Men in town could go catch a movie or play golf or something more "manly."

I hope this helps a little. Wow, I wrote a lot. I can't wait to see everyone again!

Much love, Cat
Back to top Go down
Big Jim

Big Jim

Registration date : 2007-07-05

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi Guys

How are we all???

Yes Lukey, Big Jim has signed up.
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 pm

Good stuff Jimmy, Welcome aboard.
I would also just like to say to you and luke haha Saints beat Manly
I had to say because I haven't really been able to say it this much this year.
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Great stuff, we must coordinate our itineraries Brad.

Marty-first time for everything, don't get too excited.

Cheers
LS
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 12:47 pm

Awesome Jim...look forward to catching up!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 12:48 pm

oopps logged in as Jackie, I'll log in as me.
Back to top Go down
Cat (Marty's Woman)

Cat (Marty's Woman)

Registration date : 2007-07-04

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Conrad's Ride   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 5:38 am

As you all know, Conrad will be flying into South Carolina at 10am on the morning of the wedding. As the families will be very busy, my mom has recruited a very good family friend to pick him up from the airport: Tom Couch.

Tom retired as Lt. Colonel from the U.S. Air Force after 20 years of service. He flew Black Hawk helicopters over military rescue operations for 21 countries in the middle east.

Considering Conrad's fondness for the U.S. military, I'm sure he and Tom will have very intimate conversation.
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:14 am

Will he be picking him up in a helicopter?
So basically if Conrad says anything bad about America, Tom Couch may kill him.

Conrad you better behave otherwise you wont have a very long birthday.

Thanks baby that's alot better idea, unlike Gabs beauty of me going to pick him up on my wedding day to rush back home and get ready for the Ceremony.
Well she is just about to have a baby so we can't pick on her to much.
Love ya Gab
Back to top Go down
Gabby

Gabby

Number of posts : 32

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:38 am

u suck!
Back to top Go down
Favourite Uncle

Favourite Uncle

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 3:03 pm

Marty

Need to work out what we're going to do that morning..

Obviously we wont even think about going to the pub for a few quiet ones at any stage prior to the ceremony so lets get clear pls (red dragon Tony).

So, do you have any other ideas yet?
Back to top Go down
THE CHAMP
Admin
THE CHAMP

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 am

Yeah a couple of ideas, probably organise for the guys to have a picnic somewhere outside. I have bought some lovely poetry books I thought we could all take turns reading our favourite poems out loud. Well thats what Im telling Cat.

We can either go play some golf or go bowling do something fun. I have got no idea man. I am up for suggestions from anybody but Cat.

Also Cat and I are going to organise some competition games - Australia vs USA, we are thinking either the 11th or 12th of October, either some touch football (american or australian) or go ten pin bowling, there is also a fun park which we might go to.
Back to top Go down
Chezza
Champion
Chezza

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 1:15 pm

Mart,
Cats idea about shopping for the ladies on Thursday sounds like just the sort of thing most of us would like to do so can you keep that in mind when you are organising the USA and Aussie games .Also please dont arrange anything for too late on the Friday as we will need time to get ready.Can I vote for the Ten Pin Bowling...I think I usually beat you at that.

Cat the brunch on the day of your wedding will be lovely and we will certainly look forward to it.I'm not sure if events such as this and the Rehearsal dinner are Southern Traditions but we could certainly take a leaf out of your book and develop such a thing in Australia as I'm sure it would add to the overall success and pleasure of the whole wonderful celebration.You often leave an occasion wishing you had more time to talk and mingle with all the other guest so this will give us the opportunity to really get to know your family and friends.Thank you ,darling for everything you are doing.
Okay, getting very excited now bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People's Champ :: Your first category :: Previous Topics-
Jump to: